Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Perindustrian Nanas Malaysia (Lembaga Nanas) Disember 2012
About Lembaga Perindustrian Nanas Malaysia (Lembaga Nanas):
Lembaga Perindustrian Nanas Malaysia (Lembaga Nanas) is a Badan Berkanun in 1957 which was formerly known as Tanah Melayu Nanas Company Institute. Consistent with the development of the Nanas industry, change the name of the agency to the Institute of Malaysian Nanas Industry was created in 1992 tertakluk the Malaysian Nanas Industry Act 1957 (Act 105 – commensal 1990) under the Ministry of Home Company.
On May 29, 1996, Jemaah Minister has made ??a decision to dissolve the Institute Nanas and its functions transferred to the Position of Agriculture, FAMA and MARDI. Perlaksanaan rated dissolution implemented for the entire period of 3 years tertakluk to the dissolution of the Nanas Industry Act 1957 (commensal 1990).
Nanas has been placed in institutions under the Ministry of Agriculture on June 1, 1999 to enhance the dissolution perlaksanaan. The Ministry of Agriculture has been given the role as the agency peneraju for harmonizing the actions related to the dissolution pengagihan function, accomplices, property, mortgages, power and regulatory institutions Nanas among agencies involved.
Respect to that, 56 accomplices of the Courant Institute of Development Nanas Seksyen moved to Johor Nanas Industry Development, 8 accomplices of the Courant Institute Pentadbiran Nanass have exchanged Perkhidmatan Johor State Laity and 14 accomplices of the Courant and Courant Merinyu Design and Market Development Officer FAMA Cawangan moved to Johor .
Seramai 22 accomplices have been perpetuated in the Institute to implement aktiviti Nanas related so that the dissolution process is complete.
Malaysia Nanas Industry Institute (LPNM) is a Berkanun Agency under the Ministry of Agriculture and Industry Principles Tani Malaysia.
Jobs Lembaga Perindustrian Nanas Malaysia :
- Pembantu Ehwal Ekonomi E17
- Pemandu Kenderaan R3
How to Apply
1. For interested and qualified applicants to apply for positions as above, the application form and the terms of appointment can be downloaded via the website LPNM http://www.mpib.gov.my
2. Please write the name of post applied for on the top left of the envelope.
3. Application of the officers who are serving in the Civil Service, Statutory Bodies or Local Authority must be submitted through the Head of Department with an updated copy of the Record Service, Performance Appraisal Report and the recent three years, the latest salary slips and letter of approval and support .
4. Only qualified candidates after screening only will be called for an interview and all expenses to attend the interview are the responsibility of the applicant.
5. Applications not received any response after 6 months from the closing date to be considered application UNSUCCESSFUL. No information will be released by LPNM tablets.
6. Completed application forms together with certified copies of the certificate must be attached and arranged in the order as follows:
i) Copy of Birth Certificate
ii) Copy of Identity Card
iii) Copy of Driving License
iv) Copy of School Leaving Certificate
v) A copy of the transcript with Academic Qualification – Degree / Diploma / STPM / SPM / PMR
vi) Letter of recommendation / approval
vii) The certificates of appreciation (in years)
viii) certificates of participation (in years)
9. All applications must be delivered to the address below;
LEMBAGA PERINDUSTRIAN NANAS MALAYSIA
NO. 5, JALAN PADI MAHSURI,
BANDAR BARU UDA,
81200 JOHOR BAHRU,
JOHOR DARUL TAKZIM
(u/p: Bahagian Khidmat Pengurusan Unit Perjawatan)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Perindustrian Nanas Malaysia closing date 17 Disember 2012